Saturday, November 19, 2011

Out of town...


I am blogging from Northern California this weekend as I am up at my sisters watching the kiddos. While they nap, I thought I would catch up on my blogging. While I had two days off last week, I hit up Victoria Secret for the 7 for $26 dollar sale. I got lucky because it was the last day. Score!

It was also the year I had to get a smog check on my car, thankfully it passed. I am thinking of selling the car to my sister in March and getting myself something new. I have had my Civic for 7 years! I am thinking a Honda Crv or something...
I had just had a pedicure so I let my toes finish drying in the sun :)

And lastly, I love this little girl.

Happy weekend friends xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are in my neck of the woods! Have a fabulous weekend!

C Mae said...

Yay for Hondas I'm on my second Honda. My first one was a 2001 Silver Civic and now I own a 2009 one which I bought brand spankin new. I don't want a bigger one till I have kids. You could always upgrade to the accord before you jump to SUV Have a good weekend!!!