Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday


I'm back!! 
After working a 16 hour day yesterday, I slept in this morning and now finally here on blogger catching up.

I am so excited to share that we booked our honeymoon to Maui!! 
We went into AAA to get information, and for some reason I thought maybe it would be cheaper, but it wasn't so we came home and did it online. Yes it was still expensive, but this is a one time thing!! Only getting married once!! 

I wanted to share these great door knob signs I found on Etsy, they came in the mail today and I just love them. You can find them here!

I might have some custom ones made for our combined bachelor/bachelorette trip! Speaking of that, I ordered some cute invites from Shutterfly!
We are so excited for that trip with all our best friends!! Staying at our favorite resort, sipping margaritas poolside. Heaven.

And lastly, new invitations came in the mail! Half the cost as the other ones. Thanks to many of you for suggesting Cards and Pockets, we ended up ordering these and they make the look so much better. Only thing was, invites were a tad too wide and long so one by one, I had to cut them to fit.

That's it for today!


10 comments:

J and A said...

YAY for booking your honeymoon, so true, 1 time deal you just gotta do it. The invites and door hangers are all so cute! look at your knocking all these items off your list!!

Megan said...

I love both invites that you had in this post today. I can't wait to see the ones for the wedding all put together!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Maui?! jealous. oh so jealous. and you are being super productive. i'm jealous of that too. :)

Julie said...

Yay! You make me jealous, I want to go on vacation!! I can't wait to do all that planning :)

Melissa said...

YAY for honeymoons!

I'm so happy cards & pockets worked out for you! :)

Lauren said...

ah! so many exciting things. both of those invites look great...and MAUI

...so jealous

Erin said...

Woohooo!!! Your plans are moving right along! I LOVE those invites to the bach party weekend- super cute!

Lindsay said...

yay for a fabulous honeymoon and yay for fabulous chevron invitations! so fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!!! That's going to be an amazing honeymoon! You'll have to post the invites, I bet the finished product looks great!

Janna Renee said...

Um...I see you covered the address for your Bach/Bachelorette party-time weekend...I thought you wanted me to creepily show up, but I can't without the address...Duh. Haha. Y'all have fun!