Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding Wednesday


Welcome back to another Wednesday of talkin' Weddings! 102 days til the day!
I have been getting packages delivered almost every other day and it is such a fun thing!
This beauty was inside...
These flutes came two days later.. with black stems! LOVE!! Ordered from here

And last night, the prettiest hanger I have ever seen!! (sorry so dark) From here

On Sunday I met my aunt for brunch at the Cheesecake Factory where we enjoyed these and talked wedding/bridal shower business.

And lastly, my cute Frap.

12 comments:

Marian said...

Its like Christmas...every day:) Love the hanger and the flutes! They look perfect

Stormy said...

Love all of that stuff! I've got to order my hanger yet-aren't those the coolest??

I'm at 115 days! Can't believe our big days are coming up so quick!

Lindsay said...

such cute things!!! love the hanger!

Married...with a Pup said...

Yay for wedding things! Your wedding is so soon!! Little Frap is adorable as always!!

Laura Darling said...

Almost down to double digits!! And i love those hangers - I want to get one when I get married!

J and A said...

Oh great stuff. Can't wait to see it all come together! Ah Frap, so sweet.

Gabriella said...

I love all the wedding stuff! That hanger is so cool! Sweet little Frappy is the cutest! :)

lori said...

sooo exciting! your hanger is beautiful!!

Kell said...

Oh my gosh.. that hanger is PERFECT. Packages are such fun surprises.

Kayln said...

Ahhh it's so soon!!! I love those champagne flutes and that hanger - adorable :)

Anna said...

Omg the hanger looks just like mine!!! Love it! SO excited. 102 days are going to fly by!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love all of that! That hanger is one of the best that I've seen done!