Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend Fun


Not sure how many blog on the weekends, but I am here at work and thought I'd hop on!

Started the day sleeping in, then hit the Hugo Boss outlet in the search of a suit for the fiance. We thankfully found one, with a hefty price tag, but he looks good so whatever.
I then went with a friend to Costco, Marshall's, and Party City. Tomorrow is her baby girls 1st birthday so we needed supplies :)
I scored at Marshall's today too!! Cute new Madden heels, more to come on that later!

Lunch with the boy on Friday, love me some bottled coke.
We then hit the candy store next store, what fun stuff they had
Lollipops for my niece and nephew :)
Cock Cola?
Found this at CVS, $8! Perfect for my suit case
Lastly, my LOVE.



7 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ha. I was going to type the same thing. Cock Cola? (question mark??) ... and your love is so cute!

Lauren said...

love that chevron travel case...great find!

...and coke tastes BEST out of the bottle!!! always!!

Anna said...

LOVE that travel case - minty blue AND chevron? Quite a find!

Also, thank the heavens I was not anywhere near that taffy bucket. It would have been game over.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Ooo great pics! Your dog is so freaking cute omg what a little soul sleeping.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Busy run around with lots of fun errands!! I love Marshalls and Ross for their shoes :)

**Dumb Blonde Diaries** said...

you've got a tiny dog too!! sooo cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those discount stores. You can find some great stuff in them!