Thursday, August 16, 2012

More Bachelorette Pictures!


This is not the last of the pictures because you all need to see my Penis pool raft Mr.Will!! I am waiting for the waterproof pictures to come my way! Until then...

Awesome pool towels provided by the MOH
Ordered these on Etsy for all the rooms
My 11 favorite girls in front of Kobe restaurant
Funny game, had to guess who brought which pair. I only got 2 I think!

In other news!
We had our house inspection and appraisal and both went well! Just waiting to hear on one thing but sounds like the sellers will pay to fix it if it needs to be fixed. If all continues to go well, we will move mid September!

 

7 comments:

Erin said...

You are SO pretty, looks like a fun weekend :) Looking forward to the waterproof camera pics too! LOL!

Glad to hear the house stuff went well, hope the rest is smooth too!

Stormy said...

Whoo! So excited for you and the house! I can't wait to see more pictures of it!

love jenny xoxo said...

looks like a blast! I love all the little extras, too cute!

love jenny xoxo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Your friends did a great job - looks like a blast!

lori said...

love the pictures!! looks like fun :)

and thats great news about the house, cant wait to see pictures!

Caitlin C. said...

LOVE the pictures!! Looks like you had such a fun weekend!! :)

Janna Renee said...

Those door hangers are soooo cute! PS. I love Hibachi restaurants! I am so jealous!