Thursday, September 5, 2013

How we Celebrated...


For the past 4 years or so, we have been frequent visitors of a place in Palm Springs called the La Quinta Resort. It is our little escape, our happy place. 


Monday morning we jetted off to our HOT paradise, checked in, and jumped in the pool!



We shared a cheeseburger and Bloody Mary as a afternoon snack, before taking a little siesta before dinner.

We chose to dine at Ruth Chris, can't go wrong with that place! Delicious and perfect!!

Tuesday the husband treated us to our first couples massage, which was amazing but I had a hard time swallowing the price!!
A little Starbucks, another dip in the pool, and we were headed home!


Honestly, it was the BEST way to celebrate one year. I am so incredibly blessed.
Counting down til we visit again...





9 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun!! M got me my first couples massage this past year in Jamaica, expensive - yes, but it was pretty amazing. That was my first massage ever!! Haha. Love all the pics! Glad you had a great time!!

J and A said...

You are beautiful. So glad you guys got away! Looks like an incredible place!

Erin LFF said...

So fun!! Glad you guys had a fun time celebrating- Ruth's Chris is THE best. We just went for the first time ever this past May for our anniversary!

Becky said...

Ahh that place looks so awesome! Glad you could get away to celebrate :)

Lauren said...

i love PS...such a great weekend!

allison said...

happy one year! sounds like the perfect way to celebrate :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That sounds like a relaxing time!

Deborah Barnes said...

You have to splurge every now and then! My husband and I celebrated our anniversary with a couple's massage. Let me tell you, it was pure heaven - the soothing scents and music, the massage, and my husband holding my hand. I enjoyed every minute. It was worth every penny!

Unknown said...

What a great anniversary! Sounds nice to be able to relax poolside and enjoy a few drinks and a great meal! That couples massage sounds great. I know they can be expensive, but totally worth it! A relaxing massage with the love of your life laying with you? Sounds glorious! Hope you had a great time and enjoy it again!