Friday, November 8, 2013

5 things Friday

 
I want to say SO badly that I am excited it's Friday, but I really am not since I am working the entire weekend. I am super thankful I took the afternoon off on Sunday, so I am counting down for 1 pm Sunday to be here!
 
1. We went to the King's game last night. Always a fun time and always happy to be there.
 
2. The Jambalaya for dinner last night was bomb diggity. Perfect amount of spice.
 
3. My Husband. I am super thankful for him and all that he does.
 
4. My new coffee cup for work. So cute.
 
5. Apparently I am obsessed with the King's. Who am I??
 
 
 


5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

love your coffee cup!

Ashley said...

Boo to working this weekend!! Love that cup!! Have a great weekend!!

Leigh said...

Boo urns to working most of the weekend! Hope you have a great Sunday afternoon off though :)

Jordan said...

Love the coffee cup! That jambalaya looks delicious!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

For a second I thought you meant the Sac Kings! I was like you were in town! lol