Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Swap


Let's be honest, I haven't had the best luck with blog swaps before and my husband always gives me a hard time when I sign up for another because he thinks its not usually a fair trade. I gave it a go for a swap Kasey was hosting and hoped for the best!

Once we got our partners, Deena emailed me right away and the emailing between us was constant! I just had a good feeling about this swap! Deena and I found out we are very similar in style and liked most the same brands. To say our boxes were similar would be pretty spot on! 

I was SO excited seeing this pretty box on my door step!

And the awesomeness began!


Thank you Deena for being such an amazing swap partner! Maybe we should be permanent swap partners in the future?! ;)
Go say hi to her!
Check out what I sent Deena here!



7 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

So cute! I love fun swaps, and that gold Essie nail polish is the best!

Jordon said...

So cute!!1 Yay for getting a good swap partner!

Lauren said...

great swap partner! I have been very lucky in the past with my partners...glad you had a good experience!

Kasey Lynne said...

I'm so glad that you guys got along...phew! You never know!!
She got you some really great stuff...maybe it is a good idea for you two to be permanent swap partners! Thanks for signing up :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

So cute! Glad it was a successful swap! :)

Deena Imamura said...

I would TOTALLY be your permanent swap partner! :) Thanks for being such a great swap partner and new friend! Yay! xoxo

P.S Glad you got to attend an awesome Kings game last night!!

Leigh said...

Looks like you received some good stuff!