Thursday, September 11, 2014

Las Vegassss


I will start by saying I don't think that Vegas is the ideal place for pregnant women but I made the best of it and the short trip made it okay. 

We were in no rush to get there on Friday so we slowly made our way there, stopped for lunch and a lime-aid from Sonic, and arrived in Vegas close to 5pm. I have always wanted to stop at the Las Vegas sign so that was our first stop.

We then strolled the Miracle Mile Shops and had dinner and strolled Freemont Street. 

Saturday we had the most amazing breakfast at a total dive restaurant downtown. I am LOVING french toast right now. We made our way to the private pool at the Golden Nugget and spent our day catching the sun and laying in the pool. I was thankful it wasn't very busy.

We had dinner on the 24th floor over looking downtown, dinner was delicious and then headed towards Planet Hollywood for Britney Spears. 


The line to get into the theater was sooooo long, and she literally started at 9 on the dot so we missed the first song. She obviously didn't sing live, but did have 8 or so outfit changes and put on a decent show regardless. 


We hit the road early Sunday but not before getting Dunkin Donuts. That place is amaze balls!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Klein Dot Co said...

I would die to see Brit Brit there!! Very jelly!