Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Must have Baby items


These items have made the first 7 weeks so much easier!

Jack sleeps in here every night and for naps if he isn't in his swing.

Hospital grade Medela "Symphony" Pump (rented from Babies R us)
I originally bought a Medela "Pump in Style" pump even though multiple friends had said to rent the "Symphony". My insurance gave me $200 towards any pump so thankfully I only spent $45 of my own money and only used that pump the first 10 days or so before finally listening and renting the hospital grade pump. I can't recommend this enough!! 

Whether you are breastfeeding or pumping, these are awesome to keep the nips clean!

I HIGHLY suggest this cover!! No chance of a nip slip or side boob. So comfy and stretchy! Multiple ways to use. Even though I am now just exclusively pumping, I still use it when I have guests (or my dad) at the house.



LOVE these!! So did Jack. Keeps them nice and tight!!

Life saver in the beginning when your nips are dying, cracked and bleeding!!
Keep in the refrigerator and feel amazing relief!! 

I have these in a few colors and wear daily. Love them.

I have just purchased my 3rd swaddle blanket from KB Cute on Etsy, forget the "popular" Aden and Anais brand ( I have 4 of those and never even used them), I use these swaddle blankets every single day. We use them to cover Jack's legs while in his rock and play, on walks, you name it.


So happy with this car seat and love the stroller!! 

(Not Jack below)  Perfect newborn bath for the sink!


Our freezer is almost full of milk!

We were torn on giving Jack a "binkie" or whatever the heck y'all want to call it, but he loves it.

Ohhh how we love the Giraffe



Received one as a gift and had to go buy another! So soft.

Borrowing from a friend and this has saved us many of times! Plus he loves to nap in it.

Switching from nursing to bottles, this is the one he would take. Be sure to buy at least 3 different brands when trying to switch as they may not take the first kind you try!


I am sure there is more but I think that's good for now!! 
Any questions, just ask :)

6 comments:

The Conway's said...

How do you have a 7 week old?!
It seems just yesterday you were announcing you were pregnant!

Jessica said...

Super good list! Did you make sure to check that your milk doesn't have high lipase before freezing a ton? I didn;t and then my son wouldn't drink it. It sucked!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Great post!!! I need to bookmark this for when baby boy arrives. Question: did you buy the new rock and play that plugs in and rocks by itself or the original one that has batteries and just vibrates?

Unknown said...

We use a lot of these same items. My daughter loves her WubbaNub! We have the elephant and lamb.

Unknown said...

It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Công ty dịch thuật MIDtrans said...

Là Đặc Sản Quảng Bình nổi tiếng được trồng trên những cát trắng của Xã Hải Ninh, Huyện Quảng Ninh, tỉnh Quảng , khoai deo Hải Ninh nổi tiếng khắp ba miền bởi hương vị thơm ngon hảo hạng mà hiếm có loại khoai deo nào sánh bằng. Nguồn gốc khoai nguyên liệu tạo nên hương vị của khoai deo. Có lẽ chính cái nắng, cái gió từ tự nhiên đã tạo nên hương vị đặc biệt: bùi bùi, vị ngọt lắng sâu trong làm mê mẩn thực khách. Khoai Deo Hải Ninh, Quảng Bình là món quà tinh tế gửi tặng bạn hiền, tri kỷ, gửi gắm biết bao tình cảm chân thành của mảnh đất và con người miền nắng và gió Quảng Bình. Là một người con của vùng đất Hải Ninh, Quảng Ninh, Quảng Bình, Chúng tôi mong muốn được góp một phần nhỏ bé của mình vào việc quảng bá đặc sản quê hương đến mọi miền tổ quốc. Chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp sản phẩm Khoai Deo Hải Ninh với chất lượng vượt trội, được thu mua tận nơi sản xuất. Đảm bảo không sử dụng các chất có khả năng gây nguy hiểm cho sức khỏe con người.Chúng tôi mong muốn được phục vụ quý khách hàng trên toàn quốc một các tốt nhất. Nếu quý khách có nhu cầu mua sản phẩm giá sỉ, vui lòng liên hệ với Hotline để đươc tư vấn
Thông tin liên hệ đại lý bán khoai deo quảng bình: Tiểu Khu 5, thị trấn Quán Hàu, Quảng Ninh, Quảng Bình
Hotline: 0979.453.416 (Ms Trúc)
Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/khoaideongonquangbinh