Friday, June 11, 2010

t.g.i.f

So happy its Friday! And I am leaving work 3 hours early! Tonight Kyle and I are off to the Dodger game with our friends Amanda and Chad. I am a Red Sox fan but we are just going for fun :)
This weekend I don't have too much planned, hoping the sun is out and I can catch some rays! My only goal is to get my car washed and vacuumed! I think Sunday we are going to church and then lunch with our closest friends Brooke and Brian. Maybe my next post will be mostly pictures to show who these friends are I am talking about :)
Hope you guys have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Just found your blog through The Seattle Smith's and you definitely have a new follower :)

Hope you're having a fab weekend!

Laura said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to me! Enjoy!

C Mae said...

I think we may be tied for world's cutest dog :) Keep bloggin !