Thursday, June 10, 2010

Visit from Canada






My grandma and aunt from Canada just went home after a 10 day stay. I am so sad that they are gone. My grandma is 84 and I know the traveling isn't easy anymore. But she is still doing so well and it was such a treat to have that time with her. My older sister brought the kids down from northern California and we spent the weekend together. The highlights from her stay were going to Andreas for fish and chips, taking them to Olive Garden for lunch and a trip to Target and Marshalls. We also walked one day down at the beach with the dogs. The day before the had to go home, my dad brought them up to have lunch with me since I had to work. That was a special lunch I wont forget.



1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Your grandmother is so cute!!