Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday!

I never know how to start a new blog post lol. Another day at work after a lovely weekend. Friday night I went to a Mexican restaurant called Cabo with Kyle and some of his co workers. We had such a good time. Really good food and even better margaritas! We are going again this Thursday for a re-do! Saturday I went to the pool for a few hours and then later that evening had dinner and drinks with my friend Andrea. I was bad at taking pictures this weekend! I haven't told any of my friends that I have a blog so they probably don't understand why I need pictures of all my outings lol. Yesterday I was back at the pool and was out a little too long, definitely a little red today. We watched Big Brother and Holly's World and just had a mellow night relaxing. I only know a few of you are watching that show but I love it :) Tonight I am going to another Mexican restaurant with Kyles family and then watching the Batchelorette. She is down to 3 guys even though we obviously know Frank is going home. Oh ya, I bought Kendra's new book and finished it in two days... any of you read it?? Thoughts??





No comments: