Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding Bells for good friends


Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! My friends Megan & Trevor tied the knot on Friday night and I had so much fun! It was such a great wedding and reception. She really did a great job with all the details of it and it made me antsy for the day I finally get to start planning my own wedding. Her colors were pink and black and although I am not a huge pink person I thought it looked great. She did real simple centerpieces and cute little bags of different pink and white m&ms as gifts for the guests. My bf was the DJ and that was his gift to them. Good friends get good gifts :) Everyone danced the night away and now they are on their honeymoon in Hawaii for 14 days! I will think of them everyday and be jealous :p
Saturday we didn't do too much during the day... in the evening we went to have dinner with his sis and her hubby about an hour away. It was nice to see them and catch up.
Sunday we lounged around until about one, then went and had some fish tacos and clam chowder at a new place in town. I met my friend Andrea at the movies to see Inception. Soooo good!! I am still soooo confused but I loved what I got! Leo is such a great actor. Have any of you seen it?After the movie, Kyle and I met Amanda and her bf for a Mexican dinner and it was def good to see her. I had a great weekend and hoping for a quick work week! No big plans this week so we shall see what comes up :)





3 comments:

Misty Michelle said...

Oh I love weddings! I love how you and your boy matched! So Cute! :)

Miss V said...

Obsessed with your dress... where can I get one! Glad you guys had a fun filled weekend! Hope the week is just as good!

Ms. MacKenzie said...

Kristen-

I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog! I LOVE-love reading all of your comments.

The bridesmaid cards are from a website called weddingpaperdivas.com. Hopefully you will get to do some browsing there in the near future!

xx,
Mac