Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The search for white....


Yesterday I hit the mall in hopes of finding white outfits, and I actually found some great tops. I was hoping to find a white dress for our engagement party, but I found a great top from Express that I can pair with black shorts. Here is the top... normally $49.95 but I had a $15 dollar off coupon.

Also from Express, I found this shirt, normally $49.95, for $17.99

And lastly, this tank for only $17.99

From Forever, I found this top 

And lastly from Target, this dress

Happy Tuesday!


9 comments:

Katie said...

I have that f21 top in navy! :) I LOVE the Express sparkly one..very cute!

C Mae said...

I LOVE your shopping finds!!!! ( I never find anything at target though)

Express is a great store..as I've gotten older I've kinda weened off them and lean more towards Limited (probably just a teacher thing :) _

Jessica said...

great finds! I love those tops and that dress...especially F21 top!

J and A said...

Love those! Wish we had Express or Target! :)

Aimee said...

LOVE the ruffled tank! LOVE IT!

henning love said...

that first top with the sequins is adorable, i love a find like that especially with a coupon!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love all your picks!
Mrs. C
http://tosots.blogspot.com/

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Cute finds! I love the top one!

Lauren said...

Those are such cute tops!!! :) Great buys!!!