Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas came early....

We celebrated Christmas a week early since I will be working Christmas weekend. My sister came down with the kids and although it was a short visit, it was great seeing them. We also celebrated my fiances birthday with friends Friday night which was fun.
Saturday we had dinner at my dads and watched the kids open their presents. My niece loved her baby dolls. So sweet.






Yesterday I went dress shopping for the first time, I will blog about that this week!

Last night we had a ugly sweater party at our place, good times with our friends. We played white elephant, there were a few silly gifts but overall most were happy with what they got.




<3


2 comments:

C Mae said...

Where did you get your Ugly sweater from!?!? I had no luck finding one here in AZ!

Jamie said...

Little girls are so easy. Dolls, pink, girlie. Done :). Too cute.