Monday, February 13, 2012

A night away....


We were invited by some close friends to spend a night at their place in Pine Mountain Club on Saturday night. It was really nice to just get away and feel a little bit of winter. When we entered the town, we lost all cell service which was kind of nice to just "disconnect" for awhile. We headed to a pizza place for dinner, went to the little general store for some snacks, then headed to the cabin where we made smores and played games. The smores were so yummy!! 
We had a nice fire going but had to make these on the stove since we didn't have sticks to heat the marshmallows :)

In the morning we had breakfast before hitting the road.
Two of my closest gal pals

Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed a pedicure with my friend Kristin. Much needed :)

Happy Monday Friends

10 comments:

Unknown said...

S'mores sound so good right now! :)

J and A said...

Sounds like a great weekend. LOVE s'mores. Never thought to do them in the oven!!

love jenny xoxo said...

sounds like fun! Love s'mores, they remind me of summer, but they would be great in the winter!

XOXO

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

How fun!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog, so I could follow you!

Vanessa Mercado said...

looks yummy ..great! enjoyed your

blog...

visit my blog too...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kissses!!!

Shannon Page said...

I haven't had s'mores in forever!! They look so yummy:) Sounds like a great weekend!

A Brew of Blessings said...

The smores are making my mouth water, thanks ;) Looks like you had a great weekend!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Tara xo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

And now I'm hungry! lol

Cassie said...

I love to disconnect every once in a while! Sounds like fun!

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

need. smores. NOW!!!!!! hope y'all had a great time!