Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rainy day

I am sitting here on the couch with my Frapster while I wait on hold for a Bank of America associate... Looks like I finally got some money back, just waiting for a little bit more... I am super happy with the bank that they caught the fraud so fast and shut down my account, it could have been a lot uglier.

Its a rainy day here in So Cal... it sure makes me lazy... hoping to get to my workout class later.
Yesterday was no joke, she had us in a serious boot camp setting.

Snail mail from my bestie in Indiana...

Shirt I love from Old Navy

A little extra cash...

I also just finished reading Lauren Conrad's book "LA Candy"... Ive had it for years but finally decided to read it, it was good. Kinda painted the story of how her career started. Might hit the bookstore later to get her 2nd one...

Happy Tuesday Girls


5 comments:

Shannon Page said...

That boot camp looks intense!!! I need something like that! My friend just finished reading that book too and was telling me to try it out!

Unknown said...

cute shirt! I love Old Navy!

Unknown said...

That is a cute shirt!

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

i have always wondered about lauren conrad's book.. glad to know you liked it!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for extra cash!