Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Music and more!


I am so excited to share the song that I will be walking down the isle to!
I have 3 flower girls that will start to the song so that at least a minute and a half of the song gets to play. It is so pretty!

For the grand entrance, I think we will play Wild One... we will start it at about the 1:30 mark

And the first dance is a secret until after the big day, but its by Boyce Ave. LOVE them!!

Father daughter is still undecided... I think I am going to let my dad pick. For all you married girls, what was your dance to??

Yesterday we met with our day of coordinator, got to see the location again. I am SO excited and ready for it to be here already!! 39 days and my bridal shower is this Saturday!!

Got my gel manicure yesterday, LOVE it. Best job they have EVER done.

And lastly, have you tried the new very berry hibiscus drink at Starbucks?? It has a good amount of caffeine and if you have it made with lemonade its even better!!

Happy Wednesday!!



7 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

I love gel manicures. They last so much longer than just painting your nails!

Stormy said...

We're using Canon in D as well! A good friend is playing all of our ceremony music on her violin! And 39 days girl! It's coming so quickly! So, so excited for you!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

your ring is gorgeous!!!

The Pink Growl said...

Love your ring! So exciting that you are getting so close to your big day!

Cassandra said...

Great song choices! That manicure is pretty, but not very noticeable with that binging ring on haha!

Jessica said...

AHH I LOVE BOYCE AVENUE! i can't wait to see which song you chose!! They are amazing!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It's getting soo close!! I love your music selections.