Thursday, November 1, 2012

thankful thursday

So happy today is my Friday, I am burnt out!!
Looking forward to my 3 day weekend with a fun wedding to attend Saturday! Even better my husband is the DJ so I get to watch him in action. Sunday will be a day of rest and whatever we want!
My niece and nephew, little loves of my life
My co-worker and I yesterday in western clothes
Some yummy dessert to end the work day
My newest gels, not sure about the purple...
Got a shipment of charms for my locket orders, so fun going thru them!

Hoping for a quick work day!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I'm hoping for a quick work day too, YAY that this is your Friday though! Wedding weekends are always fun :) Who is getting married?

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

My son was Spider man!!! So jealous about this being YOUR Friday. I'm so ready for the weekend, and so over this rain. Sandy moved out, but it's been raining here for the past 4 days:(

The Conway's said...

LOVE the purple! You're such a rebel :)

Faith and Love said...

I really really love the purple! Its awesome :) xO

Gebelik said...

This is additional time i apprehend your blogs and got its a actual advantageous admonition for me i apperceive its a actual difficult assignment to do animadversion but its a way to what you anticipate and i anticipate anybody can allotment own ability through blog so acknowledgment for this your greatful posting
Gebelik

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love those charms! I see some of the ones I want to order and they look so cute!