Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Letters

 
Dear Kyle: I had such a blast with you at the Kings game, we should go more often!
Dear Weekend: I am so excited to have 3 days off!! 
Dear Gels: I am over you! I am calling it quits tomorrow!
Dear Birthday: I don't know what to do with myself!! Decisions, Decisions.
Dear In Laws: Looking forward to the visit, just thinking 2 weeks is too long....!! :)
Dear Vacation: we need to plan something stat!! 2 weeks in July, 2 weeks in September...
Dear Nacho Night: Looking forward to all our favorite peeps under one roof!
 

7 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I'm not a big hockey fan in general, but going to the games is SO FUN!

emilybuckingham said...

Dear, In Laws... now, that's funny :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Becky said...

I've never been to a hockey game but they look like fun! Enjoy your days off :)

Lindsay said...

Thank GOODNESS I have a vacation coming up at the end of this month!

I miss spring break. Stupid grown up life. lol

Kell said...

I want to go to a hockey game so bad!!

love jenny xoxo said...

you guys are too cute in your jerseys!! hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

{love jenny xoxo}

Erin said...

2 weeks with the in-laws?! Yikes... how are you doing?? :)