Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Fun


Hope everyone had a great Memorial Monday! We are so lucky to live in this country and I am so thankful for our service men and women.

I had the most relaxing day and loved every minute of it.

Began with a pedicure at a new spot. Was great and will def go back!

Enjoyed lunch with hubs and his pop, then headed to the pool to get my tan on!
Spent the next 4+ hours hanging with our best friends, joking around, and eating great food. 
The sun and fun totally wore me out!
Home to snuggle my boo!

Well that is all! Tonight, the King's better win!! I will be rockin' my locket!!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

tanning and memorial day always seem to go hand in hand. glad you had a nice weekend!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh my gosh...how did you choose what nail color to get?? My nail salon has like half!!