Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Start to my Frappy Wall


I am so excited that my little office is finally coming along! We found the perfect furniture pieces, now to just get the walls decorated! 

On one of the walls I hope to find a couple more signs and frames to make a small gallery wall with mostly Frappy/dog pictures. Trying to not go too crazy as this will eventually be a nursery (no I'm not pregnant).

This is the very beginning of the wall. I chose to have Frappy with our date printed on a 8 x 10 canvas from Easy Canvas Prints. The website is so easy to navigate, once you pick a picture it tells you if the quality is good, and bam you're done.

Loving everything about this canvas, I couldn't have asked for better quality. Came boxed with no chance of it being damaged.
The website has 2 great deals going on right now, 50% off any canvas with free shipping, or BOGO, shop here.

I think I also need this sign although my husband would disagree..
Happy Tuesday Friends!


3 comments:

Kristina said...

Adorable. Love the canvas!!!

Leigh said...

Love how it turned out :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Whenever I see a groupon or livingsocial deal for canvases, I always buy it. I'm obsessed with them!