Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hump Day


Even though it's my short week, waking up early 2 days is seeming like a lot. Getting to work this morning with a big incident isn't starting this day off that great either... I need Starbucks stat.

Let's get back to my last 2 days off...

Visited a friend's new baby. He was almost 10 lbs at birth! Still a cutie.

Was cracking up when the barista spelled my name wrong and then corrected it on his own... 

Loving my new suit from VS. Counting down the days until I am on the sand in Maui...

My little Frap sunbathing, keeping those little bones warm.

And my boys... I really HOPE tonight is the night we win the cup!!! 



5 comments:

Kristina said...

What a sweet baby! Maui!!!! Im so jealous. Have fun. As a true NY girl I gotta do this...Let's Go Rangers...I still have some hope :)

Stormy said...

Maui?! Jealous! That suit is going to look stellar on you love! I hope you have a fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

Maui?!?! So jealous!! I love your new bathing suit!

Have you switched to day shift now?

The Real Housewife of Reality TV! said...

Love the color of the swit

Erin LFF said...

LOVE that suit-- is the bottom metallic-ish?!