Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Holy Sick


Who gets bronchitis while pregnant? This girl...

I think this has been the sickest I have ever been. The mixture of coughing, sore throat, feeling like hell, and throwing up has just been over the top. I have felt some very low moments in this past week. At times forgotten. My husband worked every single day, even the weekend. I find myself starring at the clock until its almost time for him to come home. I went to Urgent Care on Sunday, thank the high heavens my dad was able to drive me. I was given the diagnoses and a prescription which I am now on day 4. Plenty of missed work, many boring days, but its doing the right thing for this baby which is my concern. 

People are funny when you're sick. Everyone offers their go to get better remedies. Trust me, I tried it all. Hot Tea, hot water, lemon, chicken noodle soup, tomato soup, Vick's on your feet, Gatorade, gargling with salt water, etc etc. I couldn't even manage a shower for days!! I think the worst is behind me thankfully.

Yesterday I missed a spa day but found these on my porch. I am truly touched by the thoughtfulness of a certain girl. Sometimes you shouldn't have to ask for a favor. She makes me want to be a better friend.

Lastly, I am obsessed with this song. You're welcome.


9 comments:

The Conway's said...

I was wondering where you were. Sorry to hear that you were/are so sick.
I hope that you are getting better with each passing day!

Stormy said...

Oh love! So sorry to hear this! Fingers crossed you're feeling better soon! Sitting around at home is no fun!

T. L. said...

Being sick is the worst :( Hopefully it's all uphill from here. And what a great friend you have!

Happy Wednesday, Friend!

Lindsay said...

Oh I hope you get to feeling better! Girl, it's hard but when that little baby is in your arms... it's so worth it. :) I'll be praying for you over here in Texas! Get well soon!

Erin LFF said...

You poor thing! :( I really hope the worst is behind you! Hang in there!!

Leigh said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Feel better!!!

J and A said...

You look girl. Hope you are feeling much better!!! :(

henning love said...

being sick and pregnant is no fun at all!! hope you start feeling better soon!