Tuesday, July 1, 2014

16 Weeks





How far along:  16 weeks

Baby size: An avocado

Baby's progress: My app doesn't say too much about this week, just that I should be feeling better with less nausea (hmm we'll see about that). 

Weight gain:  I have no freaking idea how much I have gained. Every scale seems to be different.  Maybe 8-10 lbs??

Stretch marks: negative. I have been using cocoa butter after the shower.

Sleep: Fine.. it gets old having to pee in the middle of the night and early morning but it is what it is.

Gender: No idea.. a few more weeks til that

Movement: not yet, maybe in the coming weeks

Best moment this week:  hmm.. nothing exciting has really happened. 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender. I made an appointment today for the 16th.

Food cravings: every day there seems to be something I want. Clam Chowder, Thai food, pasta, carbs, mini carrots and from time to time a crunchy pickle.

Weirdest food I ate this week: I have never liked pickles so its weird to me to eat them. But it has to be crunchy. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells still get to me. Like the trash or something in the fridge, or bathrooms. 

What I miss: my body? It's just weird seeing it change. I just have to remind myself I can work it off later. 

Symptoms: I still throw up from time to time. Was fine this weekend and then this morning I got sick. It's no fun. 

Workouts: I went to 2 yoga classes this weekend and walked a mile at the local park. Gotta keep that up.

Things that suck: Throwing up.. Waiting to find out the gender.. 

Things that don't suck: being blessed with this pregnancy. I just gotta take it one day at a time. Oh! I bought Hudson and Seven pregnant jeans and that makes me feel so much better about myself. I couldn't handle ugly jeans. 

8 comments:

K said...

Ugh, bathrooms were the WORST when I was pregnant. The one at work used to make me want to throw up. It was terrible! Hope you feel better soon!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I'm about 23 weeks!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

You look adorable! I hate smells period without being pregnant so I was just like you when I was.. everything made me gag and wanna run to the bathroom (well, MY bathroom) ;)

Katie said...

OMG how did I miss the big news!!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! AND I'M DUE JAN 8TH! SO cool we will be preg together...also, our gender apt is the 16th as well!! eek! :)

Erin LFF said...

So excited for you still, girl! :) Can't wait to find out what you're having! I hope your sickness keeps fading!

Nikki said...

I hope your nausea goes away soon!

J and A said...

I hope you feel better real soon! I LOVE that little belly!! Come on 16th! YAY for nice jeans.

The Real Housewife of Reality TV! said...

So happy for you!! I think it's a boy!