Tuesday, July 1, 2014

16 Weeks





How far along:  16 weeks

Baby size: An avocado

Baby's progress: My app doesn't say too much about this week, just that I should be feeling better with less nausea (hmm we'll see about that). 

Weight gain:  I have no freaking idea how much I have gained. Every scale seems to be different.  Maybe 8-10 lbs??

Stretch marks: negative. I have been using cocoa butter after the shower.

Sleep: Fine.. it gets old having to pee in the middle of the night and early morning but it is what it is.

Gender: No idea.. a few more weeks til that

Movement: not yet, maybe in the coming weeks

Best moment this week:  hmm.. nothing exciting has really happened. 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender. I made an appointment today for the 16th.

Food cravings: every day there seems to be something I want. Clam Chowder, Thai food, pasta, carbs, mini carrots and from time to time a crunchy pickle.

Weirdest food I ate this week: I have never liked pickles so its weird to me to eat them. But it has to be crunchy. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells still get to me. Like the trash or something in the fridge, or bathrooms. 

What I miss: my body? It's just weird seeing it change. I just have to remind myself I can work it off later. 

Symptoms: I still throw up from time to time. Was fine this weekend and then this morning I got sick. It's no fun. 

Workouts: I went to 2 yoga classes this weekend and walked a mile at the local park. Gotta keep that up.

Things that suck: Throwing up.. Waiting to find out the gender.. 

Things that don't suck: being blessed with this pregnancy. I just gotta take it one day at a time. Oh! I bought Hudson and Seven pregnant jeans and that makes me feel so much better about myself. I couldn't handle ugly jeans. 

8 comments:

K said...

Ugh, bathrooms were the WORST when I was pregnant. The one at work used to make me want to throw up. It was terrible! Hope you feel better soon!

Ashley Brown said...

Congrats! I'm about 23 weeks!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

You look adorable! I hate smells period without being pregnant so I was just like you when I was.. everything made me gag and wanna run to the bathroom (well, MY bathroom) ;)

Katie said...

OMG how did I miss the big news!!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! AND I'M DUE JAN 8TH! SO cool we will be preg together...also, our gender apt is the 16th as well!! eek! :)

Erin LFF said...

So excited for you still, girl! :) Can't wait to find out what you're having! I hope your sickness keeps fading!

Nikki said...

I hope your nausea goes away soon!

J and A said...

I hope you feel better real soon! I LOVE that little belly!! Come on 16th! YAY for nice jeans.

The Real Housewife of Reality TV! said...

So happy for you!! I think it's a boy!