Friday, December 12, 2014

Attempts


So Jack is due this Sunday but I have been trying to get him out the last few days. 

First attempt was a shady Asian foot massage. We have a bunch of massage places around town that you never really know how legit they are, but I made my husband take me on Tuesday night and it was AMAZING. Clearly didn't work but I would so go back. $16 for 20 minutes. Heaven.

Up next was doing the dirty which was also unsuccessful.
Last night we went walking and even though my stomach felt tight the entire time, nothing came from that.

Yesterday, a girlfriend drove me to Studio City to eat at Caioti Pizza Cafe where they are known for a salad that helps induce labor. (It's the dressing)
The salad and pizza were both delish, now waiting to see if it helps...


It's called the THE salad... pretty basic but very tasty. They have a chalk board in the restaurant where they keep track of the babies born after eating the salad. Regardless, it was a fun little road trip.

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Hoping Jack decides to make his debut very soon!!!

Leigh said...

Haha clearly babies have a mind of their own and he will come when he is ready :) But at least you got a wonderful foot massage and yummy salad out of it!

Kristina said...

Hoping he comes soon. My Jack came a week early and I don't know if any of the things I did helped get him out but I made sure I ate tons of spicy food, pedicure, walked, took down all our holiday decorations and bounced like crazy on a yoga ball. I'd try just about anything!!!

Unknown said...

I hope the salad works! I tried a massage and walking too and while they led to contractions, no active labor. Hope baby comes soon!!

Kasey Lynne said...

These ideas are hilarious! Hopefully something works soon and little Jack makes his appearance!

J and A said...

Love this!! Hope you are doing great!! I am dying to hear!

lori said...

well... i'm hoping by now that little jack is here and everyone is doing well! can't wait to see an update!!! are you on instagram? i don't think i follow you, but i need to if so!! hope all is well :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I know you gave birth! Do you think it was the salad?

Anonymous said...

My acupuncturist gave me a little baby boost that worked like magic! It sounds like everything turned out wonderful. Enjoy your little bundle!