Monday, December 1, 2014

38 Weeks


How far along: 38 weeks! 

Baby Size: the size of a leek...

Weight Gain: 
26 lbs

Maternity Clothes: wearing the same 3 pairs of maternity jeans and only a handful of tanks and tops that are long enough

Stretch Marks/Swelling: just swelling.. hands & feet
Sleep: not the greatest, up about 4-5 times thru out the night. 

Exercise: not much, just the walking I do to come and go from wherever. It's very hard to get socks and shoes on at this point.

Food Cravings or Aversions: I will pretty much eat anything :) 

Gender: all boy

Movement: still plenty, lots of kicks and jabs and occasional stretching

Symptoms: heartburn like HELL. 

Labor Signs: pretty constant Braxton Hicks but not the real deal yet...

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off:  off. 

Mood: okay I think?? Just tired and uncomfortable 

Nursery: 98% finished!! Pictures to come this week

What I miss: sleeping comfortably, my regular clothes, my feet not hurting 

Best moment this week: hmmm... knowing his room is ready. We picked up the glider yesterday! Also finished my last shift on Saturday at work.

What I'm looking forward to: the ball to get rolling! Come on Jack!! 

9 comments:

T. L. said...

I can't wait to see his room! I love the Jack sign!

J and A said...

LOVE that sign. You look fabulous mama! SO close!! Can't wait to see!!

Leigh said...

Getting so close! I saw the picture your husband posted on FB yesterday, but can't wait to see more of the nursery!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

So adorable! You are so close. I remember all that heartburn and the swelling with my Jack. Hope you are feeling well!

K said...

Oh I remember what those last weeks feel like! Hang in there! You're almost done! Can't wait to see the nursery!

Unknown said...

You look great. Hopefully he will be here soon!

Unknown said...

Công ty nhận order giày nam nữ hàng Trung Quốc tại Việt Nam
Đơn vị chuyên ship hàng từ trung quốc về việt nam giá rẻ nhất
Công ty nhận order trên website aliexpress tại Việt Nam
Công ty đặt hàng hàng website Taobao ở tại Việt Nam
Bảng giá cả order hàng hóa từ trang web taobao về việt nam