Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks Lindsay!


Lindsay tagged me for an award and I feel loved <3


Who inspires you?
I would say both my sisters inspire me. They both have had a lot of hard times in their lives but they continue to live life to the fullest. My younger sister Serena is deaf and losing our mom at 13 was hell. She lost such a huge piece of her life, my mom signed and really made her world go round. My older sister Diana had to step up and pretty much play mom at 16. Diana is now the mother of 2 and those two kids have brought so much joy to our family.

What is your favorite season and why?
Summer for sure!! I do not like being cold!!

What are you most looking forward to this year?
Starting my new job in two weeks!

If you could write a book about anything, what would it be about?
hmm tough one... maybe a children's book on how to deal with loss

What is your greatest passion?
I love dogs, I hope to one day have the opportunity to rescue/foster.

If you could change one thing about your life or yourself, what would it be and why?
I wish I was more outgoing, more spontaneous, less insecure

Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
I enjoyed a few lately...

And the 5 people I tag for this award...

5 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks girl!! I enjoyed reading your answers..I'm totally with you on the book thing for sure :) we should team up with Cassie and all do one! I'm sure it would sell millions haha

Lindsay said...

your welcome gal!

Marian said...

Love it!! Almost as much as I love dogs:)

Miss V said...

You're the sweetest! Thanks for tagging perfect timing and I will do this for my post tomorrow! Love learning more about you lady!

Laura Darling said...

Wow, both of your sisters sound so inspiring!

And I've read Somethign Borrowed and Something Blue too...love them!!