Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day


I had a great Valentines day with the boyfriend yesterday! I have this whole week off before starting the new job next week so I have just been laying low and doing whatever I want :)
I met a friend for lunch and then took an afternoon nap and then we went and had sushi with two other couples. I also got beautiful flowers and a really cute card. I am all about cards :) And I prefer the Papyrus brand... I really would have just been happy with the card haha



Today I went and got my uniforms altered and the lady didn't seem to happy with all the work she was going to have to do... Not my fault the uniforms don't come smaller... I seriously look hideous though. Maybe ill post a picture when I get them back this weekend. Happy Tuesday girls!


8 comments:

Miss V said...

So sweet! Enjoy your time off before the new job and please post pics of the uniform?? I had no idea that there was one??? hahah! xoxo happy late vday!

Katie said...

Awwww! how sweet! those flowers are beautiful :)

LindseyEveryday said...

Aww so sweet! I'm all about the card only too. I think a man should be sweet all the time, not just on a designated day! Your man did well though! ;) Oh, and your dog is ridiculously cute!

By the way, I'm giving away a really cute ring on my blog. You should check it out!

www.l0velindsey.com

The Conway's said...

Beautiful flowers...looks like you got a pretty special BF!!
Enjoy your time off before the job starts up again!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers!! Sounds like you are enjoying your week of freedom :)

Mal said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

Mal said...

Re: Your message- I'm not really sure why I don't have followers haha! Any tips? I had a blog last year with a ton of followers, but for some reason I stopped blogging and canceled my account. Anywhoo, I blog mainly for myself though so it doesn't really bother me :) xo

love jenny xoxo said...

ahhh so cute!! I love tulips!! How cute are your boys!!

XOXO