Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Fun


Last night we went to a friends house for our annual Halloween party. Halloween is normally one of my favorite holidays, but for some reason it just hasn't hit me that its the season. 
We started the night having dinner at Wood Ranch because I was craving macaroni and cheese :) 

Off to the party we went, as Harry Potter and Hermione :)
We laughed at ourselves all night
But I loved my wand, and he recited spells all night

Here are the girls posing
Black Swan, Pirate, Witch, Sailor, Referee, Hermione, Vampire and a Baker :)

Megan made this great punch, topped with dry ice :)

Lastly, me and Vicki

We took so many pictures, but of course they are all too silly for posting.

Happy Weekend!


8 comments:

Rach said...

You guys look so cute as Harry and Hermione!

Kristen said...

What an awesome party!!! And I LOVED your costumes. I am FINALLY getting into Harry Potter and have been reading the books non stop!!

Katie said...

LOL! I'm not going to lie, I've wanted to dress up as this duo for years!

Jamie said...

Your costume is adorable!

Jessica said...

aww you and the fiance look SO cute!!

Lauren said...

Great DUO! Love the costumes! :)

love jenny xoxo said...

you two look great as Harry and Hermione!!!

Lindsay said...

that meal looks fabulous! and i love harry!