Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things are coming together...


This morning I met with our photographer and officially booked him! It feels so good to not have to worry about that anymore!! If anyone wants to make a heck lot of money, become a photographer!! Not cheap!! I am so excited to mark the box complete. Next to book the florist...

After having lunch with my bff, I was off to get my hair done. On the way home I decided to stop at a brake shop to have my brakes checked at, some times they are so squeaky and other times quiet. The owner is so nice, he checked everything, topped off the fluids, rotated my tires, and told me to come back in 5K miles. Love that there are still honest people in the world. 

I think I'm going to treat myself to a new car after the wedding and pass the Civic to my younger sister. I just have no idea what I would want...

On Sunday, the fiance and I drove to the Topanga Mall so I could hit the Louis Vuitton store. I got the bag for Xmas last year but still needed a wallet. I opted on this style..


I'm set for now! 
I just have to throw it out there, I am spoiled by my guy. And super blessed.

Here is another picture from the Halloween Party... I am kinda bummed I am not working on Halloween because I wanted to dress up again!



2 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE that bag! You are set now wit the matching wallet!

Kristin said...

love the new wallet and congrats on booking you photog!