Monday, January 30, 2012

Home Sick

I was excited to blog about my weekend, but I am not feeling so hot. I have been fighting anemia for the past 6 months or so, and this morning it got the best of me. 
I am home watching the finale of Kim&Kourtney take NY. I seriously love Scott and Kourtney, but Kim drives me nuts!! 

I found this recipe on Pinterest and made it for dinner on Friday. It wasn't anything AMAZING, but it was good... a nice change from what we normally make.
Here is the link... http://pinterest.com/pin/285697170081186484/

I will be back tomorrow when I'm feeling better! 

5 comments:

lori said...

that dinner looks delish! hope that you feel better soon!

Michelle said...

Feel better soon!

. said...

Get better soon!!!! That dinner looks delish!!!
erin :)
www.perfectlyposh.us/posherin

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I was home sick Monday and Tuesday too! No fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you're feeling better! That meal looks so good!