Thursday, April 25, 2013

How to have the perfect morning...


Start by wearing your prettiest, neon sandals. I cannot wait to rock these all summer long! Such a score from Marshall's for $30.

On the way to your next stop, be sure to play Wagon Wheel. Currently on repeat in my car!

Make your way to Panera, and indulge on the yummiest Pumpkin muffin ever!! I am seriously addicted to these!!

Then the day is yours! I would probably hit my favorite stores, Target, Nordstrom Rack, VS, etc

Happy Hump day!


13 comments:

J and A said...

Yes yes and yes! I LOVE those sandals!!

Leigh said...

Love love love those sandals!

love jenny xoxo said...

those sandals are too cute!!!

XOXO

lori said...

i LOVE those sandals! steve madden makes the best shoes... i wish we had a marshalls here that i could go check for them!

julia rose. said...

this seriously does sound like the make to a great day!! those shoes are tooooo cute!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Cuuute sandals! I'm so in need of a shopping day.

Stormy said...

A Target trip always make for a great day that's for sure!

Deidre said...

Yum pumpkin muffins sounds delish

Jessica said...

I love Wagon Wheel! Makes me : )

Lindsay said...

You HAVE to hear the original version of Wagon Wheel! I think it's by Old Crow Medicine Show (or something). I love it so much more :)

Sienna said...

ohh i love pumpkin, that muffin looks delish!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

I miss you Kris! You didn't get carried over to my feed when I switched email accounts. Following you with my new account! hugs. Those muffins look amazing btw.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love those sandals!!!!!