Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brad again?

Haven't posted since Thursday and I feel so behind! This past weekend was really nice, lots of fun. Friday we had dinner at at Benihana type restaurant. It was so yummy!! Its quite pricey so its more of a special occasion thing but we hadn't been in awhile so we decided to go. That place never disappoints me!

Saturday was a quieter day, we had a nice breakfast at Noah's Bagel. I just love their cinnamon sugar bagels! We hit up Target and Marshall's and then I was on my own as the boy had another wedding.

Sunday we went to brunch, grocery shopped, and then decorated our place for Halloween. I met a friend for coffee in the afternoon, went to Target again, and then decided to try Sizzler for dinner since Ive never been... OMG... Have any of you been before?? YUCK!! So not my cup of tea!! Maybe its just ours, but the place was sooooo run down. My pasta was literally uneatable, and the clam chowder soup was like water tinted with the flavor of fish. Not good... I guess it used to be a really good place years ago but not anymore... And the weird thing, the place was packed!! But with really weirdo people.

On to the Bachelor... Brad again?? Why?? I am sure I will still watch for some reason but I am not thrilled with their choice. I am sure Chris turned them down as I am sure they wanted him... Any of you watching Dancing with the Stars? Interested to see how long Audriana and Mike stay around...

I tried a new recipe last night and it was sooo yummy!! Chicken with a tomato cream sauce. Delish. We also had our good friends over and it was just a fun night catching up, laughing so hard I shed tears.

Off  to read your blogs :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am SOO pumped that Brad is the bachelor again- He is like my DREAM man (: ahh I can't wait to see him once a week again! if he doesn't find love this time around- I think I need to make a trip to Austin ;)

Anonymous said...

That makes me soooo hungry now!