Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bad blogger

Since I started the new job, my days have been too long and I have nothing to really write about since I  work for 12.5 hours nothing to exciting happens... At my old job I would literally blog for hours and it was great. 
Yesterday was the start of wedding season for my bf so I was kind of like a lost puppy with nothing to do. I had the whole day off, so I drove up to my old job and had lunch with my old co workers, then picked up Frappy and we took an afternoon nap. Then I really didn't know what to do with myself so I headed to the mall. First I hit Hollister and got two shirts for the bfs sister who turns 12 today. Then I stopped in VS and got a new bra, after 2 $10 off cards and a gift card, I only paid $6 for the bra. Score!

Then I stopped in Wet Seal to check out the jewelery, the birthday girl is into "owl" stuff so I got her a necklace and a ring. Then I went to Sephora because I needed a new eyeshadow primer. I had a gift card and ended up spending only $2. Score again.

Then I checked out Forever 21, not too impressed with the clothes but I found an owl bag for you know who...
Hope she likes her gifts!

Who all watched the Royal Wedding?? I bet you all did...
I loved it! Thought Kate looked amazing.

And lastly, the dogs...


Happy Saturday!!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm sure she will like her gifts! Owls seem to be pretty popular these days for some reason!!
I have never really heard of eye shadow primer before, what's it for?

Laura Darling said...

My sister is really into owls lately too! Looks like you got some great deals! And I watched the royal wedding...loved everything about it!

Lindsay said...

not a bad blogger....just a busy person! it happens to us all! hope you are doing well!

love jenny xoxo said...

That is one cute bra!! I love their free $10 things, I'm always hopefully that it will end up being the lucky $500 one :)

Your sunbathing pups are so sweet! Who are Frappy's friends?

XOXO

kebowman said...

omg! you lucky dog! 6 bucks for that bra!? i wish i had given just 6 bucks for all mine! jealous. =/

btw, love eyeshadow primer!

Jesslyn Amber said...

Oh, Kristin! You are absolutely adorable. Your blog is so stinkin' cute. And I love Frappy!!!!!!! Can't wait to read more from you. New follower here. :)