Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Newport Princess


Friday my sisters and the kids arrived in town for the weekend and it was so great seeing them. We had dinner together at my dads and then Saturday we headed to Newport Beach for my cousins wedding. We boarded the Newport Princess and cruised the harbor for the ceremony and reception. I think it was a perfect wedding for her. Small and intimate and it was really special.
Kinda reminds me of the boat at Disneyland :)
My boy 
My sisters and Madi

Sunday I brought donuts over for the kids before they had to head home.
mmmmm
so cute

Yesterday at work I took my first 911 calls and it was so awesome. I cant wait to hit the floor this weekend and get my feet wet!







5 comments:

Rach said...

I would love to go to a wedding on a boat-so pretty! Congrats on your first 911 calls! I spend some time in the Sheriff's Department at work, and really admire the dispatchers. Some of the calls they get are so crazy, I know I would get flustered and stressed if I was answering them!

Lindsay said...

looks like you had sucha fun weekend! and those doughnuts...holy yum!

love jenny xoxo said...

looks like a fun weekend! Cute photos!! I would be so nervous answering 911 calls!! Glad to hear the new job is going well!

XOXO

Bethany Jensen said...

Those doughnuts look amazing right now.

Mal said...

How fun-- I love new jobs!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)