Saturday, April 2, 2011

Helicopter Ride


On Wednesday I got to go on a helicopter ride for being a new employee of the department, it was so awesome!! It made me think of being on a bachelor date for a minute lol. We were up for about two hours and at times I felt a little sick but I was just trying to enjoy every minute of being up because its not an every day experience. 
Our ride
gorgeous view
The Coast
Enjoying myself :)
We flew by my boyfriends work and he saw us :)

Thursday night we met some friends at the beach for a BBQ at sunset, it was such a nice ending to the day.


Me and Frap <3


4 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like it would be so exciting!

J and A said...

So fun. Jealous of that BBQ...

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh that is SO cool!!

ruzzel01 said...

Gorgeous ride!

helicopter tours hawaii