Monday, May 30, 2011

Grumpy McGrumpster


Yesterday was shift change and no one decided to tell me I was supposed to be in a 3 instead of 11. I wasn't having the best morning and then showing up for work 4 hours early was not the best news. The training manager didn't realize we had to finish the last day with our new trainers on their old shift. So I returned home to rest and went back from 3-330am. I lasted longer than I thought I would, but around 2am I was tired and the clock dragged. I only slept about 5 hours and then saw my friend Kim is in labor and I couldn't go back to sleep. I went out to lunch with the bf and then picked up Frappy for an afternoon nap although the nap part isn't really happening.
He wants to go back to my dads...

Soon we will be heading to a BBQ at our friends house and hopefully soon after that I will be headed to the hospital to meet baby Kaylyn.

Here are some kids that light up my life...
Caden and Madison, can't wait to see them Friday

Miss Sophia

Happy Memorial day to you all! Feeling blessed to be an American


2 comments:

J and A said...

Boo to that! :( What a bummer. Hope your week is great! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Boo! I hate days like that!