Friday, May 27, 2011

Payless and Idol


Random title I know... 
So I hopped on over to Payless on Wednesday because I had a great coupon and saw they had some cute sandals. These sandals were originally $24 but with the coupon, I paid $12!

Ill let you in on my favorite coupon site... 

I also got a cute dress from Target but undecided if its a keeper, I need to try it on again.

The bf worked an event on Wednesday for the American Idol finale, I hadn't watched much at all but it was still fun going and seeing who won. I love country music so I was glad to see Scotty win. My new sidekick is Kristin, its so fun having her as a friend and I am so happy we met.

They had two drink specials for the night, Lauren Lemonade and the McCreery Margarita. We opted for the martinis as those sounded better.

And lastly, Kristin and I went to this work out class that's designed just for women, it was like a core strengthening class. It was really awesome and the hour flew by, but holy hell that was Tuesday and today is Friday and I can still barely walk. My calves hurt like hell!! Hopefully I'm back to normal soon because I want to do it again this coming Tuesday!

Alright, I'm off to clean house and run errands. Happy Friday!



5 comments:

Jessica said...

i love those sandals! thanks for sharing that coupon site!!

I need to do a workout class like that- it's been a while since I REALLY pushed myself in a workout and felt it the next day!

J and A said...

Cute sandals, I will have to check out that site! :)

Raven said...

love the sandals. and love drink specials!! yay on both!

Caitlin C. said...

I may be really weird but I love being sore! It feels good (even though it kinda hurts) and I know it means that I worked out hard. Those sandals are adorable, btw! :)

Lindsay said...

those shoes are so cute!!