Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wings, Sofia, Bridesmaids...


I have such a hard time coming up with blog titles some times... today is one of those days...
Every other Tuesday I work I get off at 3:30 instead of 7:30 and its so nice having those few extra hours. Today I picked up Starbucks and visited my friend Brooke and her new baby Brinley. It was nice to catch up and its amazing how much Brinley has changed just after 2 weeks! She's adorable.

Backing it up a few days...
Saturday I met two girlfriends and saw Something Borrowed for the second time, I really like that movie. This time I stayed thru the credits and saw the teaser for Something Blue. After the movie, I went and watched my friends sons baseball game and then went and met Sofia.


Sunday we went to Buffalo Wild Wings as one just opened not to far from us. It was okay but nothing too exciting.... wings are wings...


Then we all headed to the movies to see Bridesmaids...

I was really not impressed... some funny parts but overall I would have waited to see it on dvd. No one in our group was too impressed so I know i'm not the only one... Have you seen it?? 

Lastly, im loving my new necklace I got myself!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG! I am so sad you didn't like Bridesmaids! I have seen it twice now and am totally obsessed! Maybe my dumb humor just makes a perfect audience. :)

Mallory In New York said...

Hi! I just came across your blog on love jenny xoxo. :)

I'm with you on Something Borrowed- its an incredible movie, and I can't wait to see the sequel! I love how Ginnefer Goodwin's character ended up with him at the end, rather than just learning a lesson from it...

As far as Bridesmaids, I could tell from the previews that it was kind of 'been there, done that' type thing. I don't really have much of a desire to see it, as I hate each of the actresses and the story! LOL

I'm following, and I hope you'll follow back!

http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

C Mae said...

Girl I am a day late on commenting but it's bec I just came home from seeing Bridesmaids tonight and I also didn't like it much.