Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun on Friday

 
I saw this "question and answer" fun going around, and thought I'd join in!
 
Do you like blue cheese? Not so much, but its the husbands fav so sometimes I get stuck eating it.

What flavor do you add to your Sonic drink? Cherry all the way!
 
Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Yes! Most the time anyways! I hate shots!!
 
Do you like hot dogs? Umm.. only from Dodger stadium
 
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Usually just a cup of milk with my cereal
 
Can you do push-ups? Like 1!! ha.
 
What's your favorite meal? I could eat mexican food every day!! I also love Shrimp Scampi!
 
What's your favorite jewelry? I love my wedding rings and my Origami Owl locket
 
Favorite hobby? I enjoy shopping, napping, and selling lockets
 
Name a trait that you dislike about yourself.. I am always running late! And I used to always be on time!!
 
Middle Name? Alexandra
 
Name 3 thoughts at this moment...Thinking about our trip to Vegas, that I am going to miss my Frappy, and I hope I survive the crazy heat this weekend.
 
Name 3 things you bought yesterday... Well considering I was at work for 12 hours, I didn't have the chance to buy anything that great. I bought tickets for K'A in Vegas, had a sandwich and soup for lunch, and a spray tan.
 
Name 3 drinks you have often: Very Berry Refresher, water, and Coke
 
Current worry: one is a secret, the other, just missing my Frap
Favorite place to be? At the beach
What is your most recurring dream? I used to have the same one often, that I was going to get kidnapped at my dads house when I was trying to put my keys in the front door.
 
What color shirt are you wearing? Tan.. my lovely uniform
 
Favorite boy’s name?  Jack
 
Do you love where you live? yes, i really do!
 
 What is your favorite sports team?  LA Kings
 
Hope you all have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Pedestals on Etsy said...

Just found your blog. So happy to have found another Kings fan out there. (secret- I was in a bar in Catalina when they got kicked out of the playoffs this year. I cried when they tied it and again when they lost in OT. I was THAT girl crying in a bar over a sports team.)

Lauren said...

yes! i only eat Dodger Dogs...something about being at the stadium makes it "ok" hahaha