Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Road Trippin'

I spent this last weekend up in northern California at my sisters visiting her and the kids.
There really is no greater joy than spending time with little ones.
First stop...
Yep, In N Out... I rarely eat there, but its nice to have when traveling in the car for hours.

Reunited with my girl!

That night we went to my nieces ballet/tap recital. Doesn't get much cuter watching 3 year olds on stage.


The next day we spent time with our nephew while niece was doing her 2nd performance. A trip to Togos for lunch, then off to Target!

Already looking forward to my next trip up there in August, the kids are growing way too fast! But excited soccer season is starting, can't wait to watch them play!

Happy Tuesday!






2 comments:

J and A said...

Such cuties! I am sure they loved having you there too!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

We should have met up! I live in NoCA!