Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Friday

 
Boy, do I love my weekends off!!
Just gotta get thru today and then I am off to my sisters house up north for a visit with her and the kids.
Speaking of that, I really need to get better at going, enjoying every minute I have and making the best of it. I always have a hard time being away from home, my Frappy, and of course the hubs.
 
Earlier this week I visited the orthodontist. I have the worst luck with TEETH!!
I have toooo many, they move too damn fast, and here I am going for round 2 of invisilign!!
Hopefully I get it together and wear this things like I am supposed to!!
 
Maybe I can rub this guy for good luck??!!
Found him in the backyard the other day!! We have lived here 9 months, sneaky little guy!!
 
And lastly, sweet friends. Who know me oh so well.
The kind of friends that you know you will have for the rest of time. It's just that easy.
 
Have a great weekend!
 


5 comments:

J and A said...

Love your hiding Buddha!! Hope he give you good luck! Enjoy your weekend with the kids!! :)

Nicole said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy your visit with your family!

Stormy said...

Have a great weekend lovely! I'm totally excited about having the weekend off as well! Here's hoping our weather is a wonderful as I'm sure yours is!

lori said...

hope you enjoy your weekend off with your sister and her kids! :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Hopefully the Invisalign works!!

Have fun at your sister's house this weekend!