Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Must Make Moscato


I held Girl's night at my house this past Sunday, and knew immediately the drink I wanted to make.
I've seen this pin LOTS of times, and knew it was the one!

I just went with one large bottle of the Barefoot, and about half the bottle of Sprite. I used frozen Raspberries to keep the drink cooler.


Literally just dump everything in a pitcher, and serve it up! 
Seriously delicious, so easy, and everyone wanted seconds! and thirds!

Sadly for these two, they couldn't partake!


And this is how I celebrated my Monday off... getting some color with my Frap!



4 comments:

Kelly B. said...

um, that looks delicious. yes please.

also, dying at frap sunbathing. hahah

Kristin said...

Yum! I think I have pinned this. Now I'm def going to make!

Julie said...

I've seen those on Pinterest! It looks so refreshing...which might be a bad thing!

erica said...

This looks so good! Pinning right now! xx