Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yee Haw


I was so tired from this weekend that I didn't even blog yesterday about my amazing weekend!

Lets start with Saturday, 3 girlfriends and myself traveled to Anaheim to see not one, but four country artists!

Kacey Musgraves, Eli Young band, Eric Church, and Kenny Chesney. Doesn't get much better than that!
I particularly liked Kacey and Eli Young!
It started at 5 and ended about 11! Talk about getting your money's worth!

Loved this tank I got on Etsy!!! Get one here!



10 comments:

Becky said...

Ahh that sounds like an awesome concert!! I love your locket too!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What a fun concert - and I love your outfit!

The Conway's said...

I love the Eli Young Band!!
Sounds like a good time!

Nikki said...

That concert sounds awesome! I love all of their music. And your tank is super cute :)

Nicole Marie said...

lucky girl! sounds so fun!

Brittany Kyte said...

Hey, that is funny! I just read another girls blog that went to the same concert!! It looks like a blast! Love your shirts!

Petchie said...

Looks like so much fun! Love your boots too!!

xoxo
Petchie
http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Katie said...

Love your tank! Sounds like a great concert.

Kasey Lynne said...

I had tickets to this concert, but ended up having to sell them. Tragic, right? I heard it was such a great concert.