Monday, October 28, 2013

Crafting with the gals

 
Halloween is normally my favorite holiday, for some reason this year I wasn't feeling it 100%.
We decided to skip having a Halloween party, and I am kinda glad to be skipping the costume part.
 
I had 3 of my gal pals over for a night of pumpkin crafting. Total brain fart and forgot to bust out the cute Halloween wine cups I bought, but we didn't forget the wine and that's the important part.

 
My little helper....
 
The finished product of my fake pumpkin
 
Happy Monday
 
 
 


7 comments:

Caitlin said...

Love your pumpkin! Wine is the most important part anyways ;)

Leigh said...

Love how it turned out :)

Jordan said...

Turned out great! Your helper is pretty cute too!

Unknown said...

so cute

Simply Sutter

Jordon said...

Laughing out loud at your comment about the wine! love your pumpkin, too cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That turned out cute!

Jennifer Prod said...

gorgeous pumpkin - love that you went with colors instead of carving :)


www.apartment-wife.com