Monday, October 14, 2013

Think Pink

 
I love October for many reasons, Halloween, fall weather, but also because it's Breast Cancer awareness month.
My mom had breast cancer and ultimately left this world from it, so I am all about raising money and hoping a cure is found.
 
I offered this Origami Owl locket to my friends and family at a discounted price because I love the look and idea of it. For any of my readers, it's $40. Let me know if you would like one.
 
I found this shirt on Ellen DeGeneres's website today, for $8, I had to have it.
 
Loving these hair ties on etsy
 
Loving this scarf
 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 


4 comments:

Jennie and Husband said...

Happy monday to you! That pink scarf is toooo cute!

Kelly B. said...

that shirt is ADORABLE for the price! and such a good cause!

Susannah said...

I'm loving all the ways people are raising money for breast cancer awareness. I'm so sorry for your loss and I think this is an amazing way to honor your mom's life!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the locket!