Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I have my Eye on...


Ever since I started working out again, I am obsessed with workout shoes.I am constantly seeing a new pair that I have to have!!
My latest want...
Not sure I want to spend $85+ though... gonna keep my eyes on them!

Another cute pair I saw at Macy's...

My husband, who is always working so hard on our house.

My new desk. I am so excited to have a place to write out cards, work on my Origami lockets, and whatever else my heart desires. Thanks to Target for this find!

Sunrises. From our driveway. What a way to start the day. 

Lastly, my favorite Frap!

13 comments:

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I really love those leopard print Nikes!

The Pink Growl said...

Love those shoes, both of them! I've seen those leopard ones on Pinterest, but I didn't know they were real. CUTE!

Caitlin said...

LOVE the leopard Nikes. Oh to dream. Now we just need to win the lottery..

Leigh said...

I love new shoes or clothes to motivate me to work out! That sunrise is gorgeous

Meg {henninglove} said...

oooh those leopard Nikes!! so cute!!

Lauren said...

those leopard shoes are just amazing!

J and A said...

Cute shoes!! Nice desk too and of course Frappy! :)

Jordon said...

such a cute table!

Kasey Lynne said...

Nordstrom Rack has so many great workout shoes. I needed to refrain from buying a few pairs the last time I was there!

Nikki said...

I just got some new running shoes and love my Nike's. The leopard ones are super cute.

Katie said...

I've been eyeing some new running shoes as well. I have so many so I'm hesitant to make a purchase but they are just so cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that desk! Too cute!

Janna Renee said...

I don't know if you are a member of Brad's Deals online, but I get notifications about Nike's and other great stuff through my email every day! Also, Khol's usually has Nike's on sale.