Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Round 2


Turning 30 needed to be celebrated all weekend long. The beginning of a new decade. Hopefully the best decade yet...
The husband and I started the weekend at the delicious restaurant Mastro's. I really just wanted a martini I had back in December, but the food is bomb diggity and wasn't going to say no to eating there.


My Origami Birthday locket

Fast forward to Sunday... 
Brunch to start the day at Cheesecake Factory, shared a Bloody Mary and had a Mocha coffee.

We had plans for the day but I really wasn't feeling that well (too much booze) so we nixed the plans and headed home to relax.

I shocked myself and made it to the gym, hopefully I can continue this...

Til next year...

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Every birthday weekend should be celebrated like this! :)

Lauren said...

Mastro's is AMAZING!! Looks like a great weekend!

Lisa Loves John said...

Happy belated birthday, girlfriend!!

What kind of martini was that?! Looks yummy :)

Deena Imamura said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You're adorable! 30 is the new 20 anyway, it's going to be amazing!!! xoxo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy 30th!!!